I had a brainwave last week to make potpourri with the roses from our garden, we have so many it would be a shame not to make use of them. It is so simple to make and will make a great homemade Christmas presents. I’m really pleased with the result such a pretty pink and wonderful fragrance. Looks and smells divine.
- Dry rose buds, petals, leaves, lavender
- Mix together in big bowl, I had about 6 cups
- 2 Tbsps orris root powder (I found in a health food shop)
- Few drops of rose essential oil
- Mix and add to jar, satchet, bowl etc